BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Opportunity

Got a really great opportunity that I am working on seeing if I can make it work. A buddy of mine offered me the opportunity to work in photography. I am checking out how much start up costs are going to be, what kind of equipment I will need, and SBA loans and how to start a business.
I really think I can undercut the competition and I think this would be a lot of fun to work in. I love photography and I haven't been able to do much with it, except for some of the projects that I have done on my blogs.
I have had an increase in interest in my photography and I have several people wanting me to do their graduation pictures. Since they are teammates and friends, I would all ready do the free thing for them.
Portraiture, though is something else. I have never worked in that medium before preferring to use the natural light, etc. More updates on this exciting new venture soon.

0 comments: