BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Upcoming Projects

n the next few weeks I have several projects that need to be out of the shop posthaste.

  1. I have an order for several of my custom car shelves that I have been working on. This time around, I am adding some more custom elements to set them apart from the older style I used to build. Found the beautifully figured plywood back boards that I was using ten years ago, so I have begun production and should be done this week.
  2. The Indy Cars that I am making for my grandsons have the bodies rough cut out and I am getting together the other pieces so I can do a complete run and quit going back and forth with them.
  3. Several graduation gifts in the form of plaques will be rolling out the door by mid May.
  4. And I have too many gift projects that are strewn about the shop in various forms of incompleteness. Those have been rounded up, separated out, and moved to the bench to get done.

When I get done with them, I will be adding their pictures as soon as they are complete.

0 comments: